There may come a time when you need the services of an exterminator to deal with a pest problem in your home. While there are dozens of nearby pest control companies to call, your best bet is to not rush in selecting a company. Even if you require emergency pest control services, you should still do a quick search and confirm a business’s reputation. Doing this can save you money and headaches, because you’ve got a better chance at avoiding scammers and inexperienced pest control technicians.
Below are some tips to help you choose the best exterminator in Butte County, CA for your needs:
- Do your homework: It’s best to have a reliable pest control company to call when you need one. Conduct research ahead of time or when you notice signs of pests—either way, you need to do your homework to ensure you hire the right company for you. Read what past clients have to say. See if there are any relevant complaints against the company.
- Get recommendations: One very easy thing to do is get recommendations from people you know and trust, such as friends and family members. Also talk to your neighbors, and see if they would recommend a specific pest control company. If you can, find folks who can recommend a business that specializes in your specific pest removal needs.
- Check out business websites and social media: Once you have the names of a few possible exterminators written down, check out their websites and social media pages for more information. Do this before contacting anyone about estimates or service. Read about the company and the services they offer, check out customer testimonials and look up the company’s credentials. On social media, look at what people have posted—sites like Facebook have reviews and star ratings available for business pages.
- Check the BBB: It can only do you good to browse the Better Business Bureau (BBB)’s website. This may give you an idea of a company’s certification and licensing status, customer complaints and whether there are open cases against them, as well as their BBB rating.
- Ask important questions: The first things to ask are how long they have been in business, whether the technicians they send out are trained and licensed and whether they specialize in handling your particular type of pest problem. Find out their rates as well as what your choice of service gets you (consultation, inspection, complete pest removal, guaranteed satisfaction).
- Ask for references: Without agreeing to anything verbally or in writing, ask businesses for a list of past and current pest control clients you can talk to. Ask these individuals for their honest opinion about the company, what pests they had problems with, whether all pests were eradicated and whether would they recommend the company and its services.
- Get everything in writing: Before the exterminator starts working, be sure to get an agreement in writing, including the type of service, what pests will be removed, how much it will cost and whether there are any specific service guarantees.
For more information about professional pest control services, contact the friendly and helpful team at Hobbs Pest Solutions. Tell us your pest problem and we’ll assign an experienced exterminator in Butte County, CA to your case!
Categorised in: Uncategorized